(VIDEO) Corona - TROTN (Live in Brazil @ Xuxa Hits 1994) (performance 3)

Aperto da raridadesdance, Dicembre 12, 2007, 18:58:28 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

raridadesdance

Hello everybody in the forum,

:r0x:  :rox2:  :bravo:

Just to say here in Brazil eurodance used to be so strong and that really was a magic time! Nowadays we still love of course, but nothing compared to 90's. The great thing is to see Corona, Double You, Datura and so many new projects bringing back the 90's power! By the way, Olga will be this month here in Brazil, in Araruama city, Rio de Janeiro Estate, doing her show. If i go i upload for you the videos!

Please keep always uploading the forum with news, videos and so on. For now i start with Corona, performing the rhythm of the night (i started liking eurodance because of that song) in Xuxa Hits 1994. 

ATTENZIONE PER MOTIVI LEGALI NON SI POSSONO POSTARE LINK DI YOUTUBE E LINK SU CANZONI, TUTTAVIA E' CONSTENTITO POSTARE UN SAMPLE DI MAX 1.00 IN BASSA QUALITA'!!!

Please do not post the link of Youtube, it is a illegal link

Eurodance forever!

:dj:

R@ve M@ster Dj

Al mio segnale, scatenate l'inferno!

☆Fè®

:progo: :progo:

☆Fè®

:progo: :progo:

R@ve M@ster Dj

Al mio segnale, scatenate l'inferno!

raridadesdance

I didn't know about youtube links here in the forum, sorry! I won't post them here anymore. But see my youtube profile, just search for "raridadesdance". Make comments about the videos, ok?
I keep putting many new and rare videos, keep checking...

♣Tommy♣

FabyM4DJ

bella Brasilia', approfitto per fatte n'à domanda, ma dalle parti tue i pischelletti se so infighettati come qua?del tipo che ha 14 anni vojono appari' come dei 25enni?oppure so arimasti come negli anni 90 che annavano avanti a colpi de cassa e de mortaletti??  :lol: :D :bravo: a proposito de mortaletti, in brasile oltre a quei bei **** e quelle belle ******  ;D  artro che formaggella e stracchinella o squaccheroni vari  :D

a ripensacce al carnevale de rio, approfitto per salutà n'amica mia, se chiama Guendalina detta a Pavona de Sette Camini, ecco du' foto sue:

eccola sempre lei in una inquadratura piu a "spaccatura"

cmq ao ciavrete er carnevale co le belle fregne, ma ce scommetto che a Natale sta robba nun la magnate, tie' te faccio vede er menu de Natale:

arfatte l'occhi!!!

crono 80

when LHCb sees
where the antimatter's gone
ALICE looks at collisions
of lead ions.
CMS and ATLAS are two of a kind
they're lookin' for whatever
new particles they can find.
the LHC acceleerates the protons and the lead,
and the things that it discovers
will rock you in the head!

FabyM4DJ

Ciao raridadesdance te capisco che cià sempre da fà a mette i video dal brasile e a condivideli co noi, pero' io te avevo fatto diverse domande...certo da te altro che le foto che te ho messo de ste belle brasiliane al carnevale, tu te le vedi de persona (e magari te le passi pure è??je dai n'à bottarella?  :D a ritmo de molella e double you cor pitch a +8%) a vorpe vecchia...ma dimme n'à cosa, voi ciavrete pure sti belli  **** e ste belle *****  :D ma noi qua ciavemo certe castagnole strufoli, frappe co l'archemes che da te manco er profumo da 4000 ve potete immagginà.....dajeeeeeeeeeeee

maxdance

There's a section for video....called YOUTUNZ...... it's new and now we can post youtube links inside.